Sunday, April 14, 2013

A New Chapter


On February 1, 2013, I quit my job as an operating room nurse after almost 26 years of working in the field.  I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do, but it didn't take long for me to figure out that I wanted to do something in the holistic field.  Fast forward to today, and I just completed my first two classes toward getting a diploma for Mind/Body Wellness through Southwest Institute of Healing Arts.  I loved my first two classes so much I may go on to get my Associate Degree.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I am going to.  I'm going to be 50 anyway, so why not have two degrees instead of just one?


I start my next two classes tomorrow, and although school has taken up most of my free time, I love what I am learning, and can't wait to share it with all of you.


Just as the ice transforms itself back to water, I am transforming myself into a better person.  The healing I have experienced in the last 5 weeks has been nothing short of incredible, and I'm looking forward to so much more.

In Wellness,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.